• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Thoughts on Terry Wilson

Oklahusker

King of Cold Takes
5 Year Member
What I know about this guy is that he WAS committed to Oregon and has an interest in Nebraska as well. I just got around to watching some of his highlights and oh man... the kid can ball. Looks like a perfect fit in a Frost offense. Can anyone else tell me about this guy? Where do you think he will end up?

I listened to an interview 1620 the zone had with him last week I think. He won best QB in the conference this year. He still communicates with Scott Frost and said if offered at NU he would prob come. He also said Scott was not going to bring him to UCF.

Wouldn't hurt to have him in the mix next year. I get the feeling the position battle is going to be wide open.

Wouldn't hurt to have him in the mix next year. I get the feeling the position battle is going to be wide open.
I sure hope so. I think SF will start out with a clean slate for all the players. I think he will play the best people.Won’t care what year or class they are in.Jmo.GBR.

I sure hope so. I think SF will start out with a clean slate for all the players. I think he will play the best people.Won’t care what year or class they are in.Jmo.GBR.

I think he has too and it really makes sense. New staff, new scheme and zero history with the kids. Playing time and spots on the depth chart will be earned. One of the most puzzling things to me about the last staff was the kids they seemed to be enamored with. I have to guess it had more to do with practice and non game day work than what happened in the context of games.

Apologize if I posted this in the wrong spot, I’m still new.

It’s football as far as I’m concerned. A moderator may eventually move it or combine with another thread when they do their housekeeping. No worries and Go Big Red!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back