• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

This is Nebraska's year!

djlhuskerfan

Starter
15 Year Member
I just came to realization that this has to be Nebraska's year!! Our 150th year of existence, the eclipse will cross from northwest Nebraska all the way to southeast Nebraska. The totality will cross from western border to eastern border!! It is a sign from the football gods!!! The breaks will go our way for once!! A guy can only hope can't he???

I just came to realization that this has to be Nebraska's year!! Our 150th year of existence, the eclipse will cross from northwest Nebraska all the way to southeast Nebraska. The totality will cross from western border to eastern border!! It is a sign from the football gods!!! The breaks will go our way for once!! A guy can only hope can't he???
Tell me this isn't going to be the new tunnel walk song. :Facepalm:

I like where your head is at, sir. Add on the fact that its the 20th anniversary of the last national title...

We cant lose.

football god's.jpeg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back