• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

This is all right

His show got a little stale after a few years, but he was an interesting guy. Would have loved to throw back a few beers with him.

His show got a little stale after a few years, but he was an interesting guy. Would have loved to throw back a few beers with him.
My son loved his show. When he was 4 he would pretend to be him by yelling "crikey!" as he jumped off the bed and tackled our German shepherd.

Steve Irwin left us too soon.

Last edited:
My son loved his show. When he was 4 he would pretend to be him by yelling "crikey!" as he jumped off the bed and tackled our German shepherd.

Steve Irwin left us too soon.
He did but his daughter is doing an outstanding job in carrying out his legacy. She's all grown up now, damn I feel old.

He did but his daughter is doing an outstanding job in carrying out his legacy. She's all grown up now, damn I feel old.
Yep. She's awesome. And I don't mean that in a creepy sort of way, although she is cute as button. I'm not ashamed to admit I cried like a baby when she spoke at her dad's memorial service.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back