• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

This extremely cheap drone revolutionizes the drone market.

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Pretty cool little gadget, which one of you is going to gift this to me this Christmas..... LOL....

12565.jpg

https://www.newthingstoday.com/cms/...767079096bfe6087f0&offerid=3585&aff_click_id=

https://www.newthingstoday.com/cms/...767079096bfe6087f0&offerid=3585&aff_click_id=

So, nobody thinks that this little drone is pretty freaking awesome, other than me? It's only going to get better of course, but man, this thing is awesome.

Damn, and I already spent the $100 dollars the Red Sox won me.
Why you no good so and so.... I hope the game or whatever you spent that ill gotten $100 bucks on, breaks after like 1 week and you somehow void the warranty.
  • :Corn2:
LOL!!!! :Biggrin::Corn2::Corn2:

So, nobody thinks that this little drone is pretty freaking awesome, other than me? It's only going to get better of course, but man, this thing is awesome.
Post it in Hot Topics if you want people to see it. Or even better say something random about how they could use it related to football and get even more views.

Did you buy one yet?
No.... I had to break down and buy a cellphone. I posted about that in the hiking thread.... Like a goober, I left my old phone on top of my vehicle after a hike, and only realized it after I got home.... DOH!!!! I did recover the phone, but it was toast, but I did manage to salvage my SD card with a whole bunch of pics on it, so there is that.

Here is the reality of a small drone like this.

Batteries will last about 6 minutes, so very short flight time

Even the slightest wind will blow it off course and make it hard to control

Bluetooth control from your phone is only about 30 feet, so pretty worthless.

Here is the reality of a small drone like this.

Batteries will last about 6 minutes, so very short flight time

Even the slightest wind will blow it off course and make it hard to control

Bluetooth control from your phone is only about 30 feet, so pretty worthless.
It's a toy, they rate the battery at 10 minutes, and you wouldn't want to fly a drone in heavy winds anyway, especially if you paid 800 900 bucks or more. For $100 bucks, this is a cool little toy, especially if you have young kids, it could help get a house kid outdoors. It's pretty cool the way I see it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back