• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

20 years! HuskerMax Members Tribute

They don't like you either. :Corn2:

:Biggrin:
See. This is why I don’t like any of them. Of the hundreds of options out there. They came together and chose YOU to be their spokes person.

I understand through their 20 years they have become very old and very senile and were looking for a younger face to represent them due to their inability to think clearly.

It makes all of us think. What the hell were they thinking by saying

Let’s choose huskermike

:O O::Hooray:

Back in the good old days Red Dane used to get into some incredible flame wars with the K-State fans that populated the board. And boy were there bunches of them.

Fun times.
I remember that guy!

Who was the poster that always did the “burn Cu burn” I think it was GWF but I could be wrong.

Wow, these past 20 years have flown by for sure. Thanks HWM for the post, there have been hundreds of good posters and tons of good times on the Huskerpedia and HUSKERMAX boards over all these years and I look for many more of them in the future. It certainly would be great to celebrate 20 years of all things HUSKERS with not only the 99ers you mention but with any and all HUSKER posters and fans as well at a game this coming season.

Last edited:

Wow, these past 20 years have flown by for sure. Thanks HWM for the post, there have hundreds of good posters and tons of good times on the Huskerpedia and HUSKERMAX boards over all these years and I look for many more of them in the future. It certainly would be great to celebrate 20 years of all things HUSKERS with not only the 99ers you mention but with any and all HUSKER posters and fans as well at a game this coming season.

Make it happen MJ, find a game and make the commitment, I'll be there.

Posting simply to bathe in the glory and recognition that is absolutely warranted and necessary.

There are many, many people that got me to this point in my life. I'd mention them by name, but they're insignificant.

Where would I be without HuskerPedia/Max...besides rich and famous?

The history of the site has been lost due to multiple server failures over the years, but mostly the HuskerPedia fiasco.
Can someone remind me how this went down. I remember being on HuskerPedia a long long time ago and pretty soon I think it was scout. Now I found this site a few years back and they are saying it used to be Huskerpedia. I think I recall being on it late 90's.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back