• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The "Rivalry" is Alive.....

alabamahusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Was on the Huskers.com site looking to transfer some tickets to a buddy when I noticed this image..... Colorado is back to banning anything "Red" from an article I read last week. Seeing this - makes me smile.... It isn't by accident that there is "No Image Available" GBR :Bow:
BOOO.jpg

Last edited:

The sCUm will always be the sCUm to me. I love they totally hate Nebraska because it makes giving them another smack down this year so much fun. Lets remember our ALL TIME record against poor Buffy.... No wonder they hate us.... :Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf:

W 49, L 18, T 2
Points for: 1,805
Points against: 1,105

In 2001, my dad worked with a few Colorado fans. After they spanked us in the final regular season game, all the Buff fans were SURE that Colorado would cruise to a Big XII Championship and eventually play Miami for the National Title.

When the final BCS rankings came out, Nebraska had edged Colorado by five-hundredths of a point (0.05):

bgDFAOK.png

My dad, being my dad, promptly bought a bag of wooden nickels at a hobby store. He started handing them out to Buffalo fans, saying:

6f8c20442844790073dd196f030b8a8c--god-loves-you-keep-trying.jpg

" Look! It's a NICKEL. A REAL BUFFALO NICKEL. IT'S WORTH $0.05"

:dropmic: :dropmic: :dropmic: :dropmic: :dropmic:

Last edited:

Maybe since marijuana is actually legal there since the last time we played them, they will be chilled...….. ??? :Cool:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back