• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Last Jedi (spoilers hidden)

Went and saw it this past week. Man Disney has screwed up Star Wars more than Lucas could have dreamed. It makes me sad that so many have screwed up a franchise with so much potential.

Highly disappointed with it. None of the new characters are all that great and the best thing happening with the original cast is their characters are being killed off or die in real life so their characters can be destroyed any further in new movies.

My big question is why don't all Stormtrooper have armor like Captain Phasma. Imagine the savings if blasters just bounced off ST instead of getting killed even by a glancing blow to the arm!

Also if the rebel fleet was able to barely outrun the imperial fleet why did they stay the same distance all that time. You would think they would have added a little distance over the course of the chase.

I now like Rogue One even more than before...

I never got the hate for Rogue One. It was an entertaining movie that allowed people to see more of the galaxy. I'm sure hardcore fans could find issues to nitpick, but it entertained from start to finish.
Re-watched Rogue One this weekend for the first time since the theater. Enjoyed it very much. All of it is good, but the last 10 minutes with Vader and then connecting Leia to Episode IV was nicely done. Kind of funny to see them recreate the same "technology" from the original movies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back