• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The chosen one - Josh Moore" A Weekly Diary By Josh Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

He and his family are definitely in the path of Hurricane Harvey. Pray for their safety. Looks like the center is now around Cuero; Yoakum is NE by about 15 or so miles.

The Hurricane really hit east of Corpus and looked like it took a path northerly on the west side of Victoria. So they were all on the dirty side, close to the path. A lot of rain and wind.

I also think there are some Huskers in the Yorktown area which is SW of Cuero by 15 miles.

Last edited:

"I see a lot of talk on social media about how the Nebraska season is going and about certain commits de-committing and things like that.

One thing about us is that we see the vision and we see how big the opportunity is for us here at the University of Nebraska. Our loyalty is what makes us who we are.

I was raised on the saying, "your life will be what you make it, make the right decision for you not for anybody else," and I think that's what we all did once we committed. We bought in to each other, the coaching staff as well as the university and fans.

We will be great again."

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back