• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The big question....

***, I didn't miss that! I blame Silva for those injuries. You must take care of your pitchers, so they don't injure their arm! I don't care what you think, but Silva is the blame! Think about it!!!
Three Tommy Johns? The blame is on him!!! Show me a staff where there are 3 Tommy Johns!! Silva is inept! Case closed! Nothing you can say to change that, so I don't want to hear where it is not Silva's fault; he did not take care of his kids, period! :(
Look, ***, we may have gone to 3 of the last regionals, but we how well did we do??? Zip! :(

Also, tired of going nowhere, after finishing on the top, or near it! You can settle, but most of us cannot! Sorry, not enough! :(
I said injuries are on Silva and then you started spouting off injuries, your response didn't make sense.

Post-season issues need to change.

I said injuries are on Silva and then you started spouting off injuries, your response didn't make sense.

Post-season issues need to change.
Sorry! For some reason I thought you were sticking up for him. If you still are, well and good; if not, more well and good! I may have been crossed up on two separate threads, by two separate people! Sorry. :Cheers:

Sorry! For some reason I thought you were sticking up for him. If you still are, well and good; if not, more well and good! I may have been crossed up on two separate threads, by two separate people! Sorry. :Cheers:
I stick up for Silva in terms of results. Top 20% ERAs the last 3 years is a damn good job. But there's things like the injuries that you have stated that are reasons for us to not be happy with him, his recruiting is also falling off. I could be talked in to retaining him or letting him go, but quite honestly, if we are going to make a move, I would get rid of Kirby before Silva. All he does is scouting reports and no recruiting, and there's been a noticeable decline from when he was here as opposed to WIll Bolt. Get a dude in here that will recruit with local ties, and the results will be the same if not better.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back