• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

That School down the road

Cvillehusker

stranded in Boilermaker country
5 Year Member
26906944_2016538378619249_2875540477875632016_n.jpg
38 seconds what did they use the extra 30 seconds for just wondering

Yep. Including a couple of trips behind the woodshed, not just losses. It's embarrassing.
This is one I am pretty sure we win this year. two reasons.
1. By the end of the season we should have SF offense pretty well down.
2. IA has not done well against teams with fast running backs for the most part.
3. Scott is going to beat pride into these guys. By then it should be kicking in. A couple of the losses to IA just showed a lack of pride. This by itself could win us a game or two more per year.

This is one I am pretty sure we win this year. two reasons.
1. By the end of the season we should have SF offense pretty well down.
2. IA has not done well against teams with fast running backs for the most part.
3. Scott is going to beat pride into these guys. By then it should be kicking in. A couple of the losses to IA just showed a lack of pride. This by itself could win us a game or two more per year.

It's in Iowa City, which makes it more difficult most years. What beats Iowa is typically mistake free football. If Frost can have NU playing technically sound football by November, they'll have a shot.

Let me sit down at the Thanksgiving table and chirp about a Big Red victory over the Hawks. I have had to listen to daughter and son in law the past few years. Its my turn dammit.

That's it. And my mother-in-law, an Iowan who hates football, usually has something to say after an Idiots victory.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back