• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas v. NU Match Thread - December 15, 2016

carrolltonsker

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
NU will face long time nemesis Texas at 8:30 pm (time may change depending on how long the first match between Minnesota and Stanford takes) on ESPN on Thursday. The championship match is scheduled to begin at 8:00 pm on Saturday.

Last edited:

I just found out that I have to work late on Thursday. I won't get home until after 9:00 pm. I will start the PBP as soon as I can, but it probably will not be until after the 2nd set.

Stanford is dominating the Gophers in the first game of the Final 4. Up two games to none and now leading game 3, 7 - 5. We take care of our end, and send the Whorns packing, it will be the Trees v. Huskers for the Final. GO BIG RED!!!!!

Last edited:
Minny is trying to force a 3rd set, but Stanford is making them earn every point. 22 - 21 in the 3rd set, Gophers with the lead.

I wondered the same thing. I'd rather face the Tree me thinks. Minny can be dangerous, as we know they came from down 2 set to beat us earlier this year. As long as we beat the Whorns though, I'll be happy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back