• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas high school football player strangled on the field, sparking national outrage

Those players should be thrown off the team and banned from playing football. I was also stunned watching the Waco coach just standing on the sideline watching his player attacking the other player like that. I think the coaching staff needs to face punishment for not dealing with this quickly as well.

:confused::wow:

That player should have been punished more severely, or perhaps just kicked off the team.
Maybe even charged with assault.

I'm sure there's more behind this why he was targeted.
My thought also.

So I usually believe you need to let the system handle things, then you can decide what to do from there. But as I watch the play, it was a kick off, the player getting his butt handed to him, did nothing wrong on that play, if he did something earlier it is possible.

That being said there is absolutely no way to justify what happened in this video whether or not something else was behind this. This was premeditated, excusable behavior by the bigger player.

I don't see how anyone could look at this and feel it was ok to do no matter what happened prior. Picked up slammed down, tossed like a rag doll and choked. I don't care what happened before this is just so wrong.

Last edited:
So I usually believe you need to let the system handle things, then you can decide what to do from there. But as I watch the play, it was a kick off, the player getting his butt handed to him, did nothing wrong on that play, if he did something earlier it is possible.

That being said there is absolutely no way to justify what happened in this video whether or not something else was behind this. This was premeditated, excusable behavior by the bigger player.

I don't see how anyone could look at this and feel it was ok to do no matter what happened prior. Picked up slammed down, tossed like a rag doll and choked. I don't care what happened before this is just so wrong.
I think maybe you have misconstrued both me and RDR. It's why I posted this, as it's most definitely wrong, somebody needs to investigate this, was it a gang related thing, drug deal gone bad, was he messing with a girl, what happened to lead to this?

YUP! It was wrong, it needs to be investigated, and that kids punishment is BS, no matter the true reason that this took place.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back