• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tevin Mitchel selected for the U.S. Army All-America Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Well done...big honor to make this team....:)

Teaser from Rivals:

MANSFIELD, Texas - It was a big day for Nebraska's commit Tevin Mitchel as he stood in front of his family, coaches, and classmates at Legacy High School as the most recent selection for the U.S. Army All-American Bowl.

http://nebraska.rivals.com/

Biography: Mitchel is a playmaking corner who has a good combination of natural skills and an understanding of how to play the game. In a zone defense Mitchel is able to read the quarterback and hit the receiver. He also shows this physicality when meeting ball carriers on outside running plays. Mitchel can stay with his opponent in man-to-man defense and has great closing speed.

Selection Committee Quote: Mitchel emerged during the offseason as one of the most instinctive and natural cover cornerbacks in Texas. He has good length at the position and has a great burst out of his backpedal. With limited experience playing the position, Mitchel has a world of upside at corner.

http://usarmyallamericanbowl.com/list_w_rosters.php

Congrats to Tevin and well-deserved. I would hope there will be more Husker commits at the game before it is all said and done. GBR!!

As I have said from the day this guy announced his commitment to us, I think he is going to possibly be the best recruit of the whole class, and that is bold, bold statement in my mind seeing some of the kids we have already coming in, in this class. Says alot about the kid!

Not to take away from Tevin's accomplishments but can you imagine NU getting him and CB Charles Jackson both this year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back