• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tennessee Implosion Continues

Wow. Rocky at Rocky Top indeed.

I don't know how they can screw this up any worse, but I bet we're about to find out.

I just heard on Sharp and Benning that Currie was ready to offer Leach the HC job, and the University brass put the kibosh on it - again.

Also being reported that former HC Fulmer is now the AD.

After this entire fiasco.. I really don't think Leach is that bad of a hire...

When he was with Mumme, Kentucky averaged over 30 pts a game... with nowhere near the talent of the other SEC schools

Last edited:

After this entire fiasco.. I am really don't think Leach is that bad of a hire...

When he was with Mumme, Kentucky averaged over 30 pts a game... with nowhere near the talent of the other SEC schools

I was think Leach to Tenneessee was a bad culture fit, but I forget about Kentucky. I think at this point Tenn. would have been lucky to get Leach.

Wonder if there is anything to the story that Fullmer was out for retribution against the former AD? http://thebiglead.com/2017/12/01/ph...t-tennessee-so-whats-next-in-coaching-search/ Regardless, Tee Martin should have a better shot at HC now with Fullmer at the helm - (and a conference championship under his belt as USC OC). But man, does he want the Vols to be his first HC job?
I absolutely don’t understand the Tee Martin fascination. Rumors abound that Manning is deadset against Martin, and has some influence in the search.

I absolutely don’t understand the Tee Martin fascination. Rumors abound that Manning is deadset against Martin, and has some influence in the search.

Heck if I know. Like Nebraska, teams are always looking for the next diamond in the rough. I thought Nebraskans have been a little nutty since TO, but Tennessee fans make us look like The Greatest. :Corn2:

Wow. Rocky at Rocky Top indeed.

I don't know how they can screw this up any worse, but I bet we're about to find out.
Ol Stevie P has to be happy someone looks worse than he does at this point.

Ol Stevie P has to be happy someone looks worse than he does at this point.

Pederson looks like he engineered a smooth coaching upgrade compared to this bunch.

I expect Fullmer to hire...himself to coach the Vols next year at any minute now. Might be the best of the remaining candidates as well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back