• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tennessee has finally hired a head Football Coach!

Big difference. We knew what kind of coach Riley was (well some of us.) We don't know a lot about Pruitt, but I'd rather take a chance on him than Riley. I am glad though to see it's Tennessee taking that chance than us. :Biggrin:
Saban was probably going to fire him anyway He will last maybe Mike Riley years

You and I clearly have different definitions of wha a bad coach is. He is no better than Riley., probably equally as bad.
So then what is the percentage that you would consider acceptable to make the playoffs in the NFL to be considered average. Not good just average.

So then what is the percentage that you would consider acceptable to make the playoffs in the NFL to be considered average. Not good just average.
He is 54-74 career record. That’s awful, no matter how you slice it. Guy is a bad football coach. Hope Arizona State likes losing. End of story.

Last edited:
He is 54-74 career record. That’s awful, no matter how you slice it. Guy is a bad football coach. Hope Arizona State likes losing. End of story.
So winning at roughly 45% in the NFL means you are a bad coach and will be terrible in college. Nick Saban says hi.

Who is George Wallace?

B2052B7E-DD10-7B01-FC5D3023BAF4F4B7.jpg

So winning at roughly 45% in the NFL means you are a bad coach and will be terrible in college. Nick Saban says hi.
You are in another world there brotha. Nick Saban already won a National Championshio before he went to the nfl. Zero comparison. Mike Riley says hello.

This is an interesting hire. Folks here in TN seem to be pumped. Not sure if it’s the hire or the fact the circus seems to be over. This reminds me a lot of where we were in 07. They are a fractured fan base and Fulmer has come back to calm the waters. He wanted a strong Def presence like we wanted when we got Bo. tHIs feels very much like the path we went down. WHo knows if it works long term. I wonder if he doesn’t get them to the playoff in year 2 like Kirby did at UGA if there will start to be some unrest.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back