• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TE Kurt Rafdal is 'N' (Scout has Huskers #15--247 Composite Ranking is #20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell I just want to see us complete a 5 yard dump pass! Something that for some reason we would never do!

This is no joke. I just want to see a quarterback that looks like a quarterback. 8 years or Taylor Martinez and Armstrong was much too frustrating. I have a feeling that NU will finally look competent throwing the ball and we won't have to cringe with every drop back heave.

This is no joke. I just want to see a quarterback that looks like a quarterback. 8 years or Taylor Martinez and Armstrong was much too frustrating. I have a feeling that NU will finally look competent throwing the ball and we won't have to cringe with every drop back heave.

I spent an hour explaining the "YOLO Cringe" to a Bama loving coworker just this week. They began experiencing the same this season with their freshman QB....

Losing the former TE commit to UT late in the recruiting year sucked. For the staff to land on its feet and reel in Rafdal (offers from Iowa, Louisville, Pitt, Auburn and others) is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back