• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Taking corn orders.

Skunkman1

Husker Immortal Love Tool
15 Year Member
Terms this year are 5 a doz and the cost of shipping. Your bill will be inside the box in a baggie with my card just send me a check back in the mail.

Any tip that you can throw in helps me a lot for my time.

This second batch ROCKS!

Either send me a conversation here or text me at

402-741-0200

Thanks!

Terms this year are 5 a doz and the cost of shipping. Your bill will be inside the box in a baggie with my card just send me a check back in the mail.

Any tip that you can throw in helps me a lot for my time.

This second batch ROCKS!

Either send me a conversation here or text me at

402-741-0200

Thanks!
What are we talking about here? I mean, I realize you are selling something, but what? exactly.

Last edited:

I have ties to Nebraska, but I've never lived there :( I live very near Knoxville. I am going to assume this is ears of corn. Sorry for my rookie questions. LOL

I guess because of where I live, but this popped into my mind:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_whiskey

... and just like that you've endeared yourself to the folks at the tailgate when you bring something local to sample at the next tailgate you attend... that's how it started with Skunks corn and Yeunglings.... er well, Yeungling.

5 dozens of what? Fresh corn ears?

Or inside the box, rotten leftover 2017 corn cobs with kryptonite. And Corn Billbugs disease ;)

(Billbugs .... Bill Callahan)

cropdisease3.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back