• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tailgater 1000.

Smoker

Ed Force One
10 Year Member
img20170818_115307.jpg
img20170818_115526.jpg
img20170818_115233.jpg
just finished building my new tailgate rig, the TAILGATER 1000. I'm ready for the pretailgate/eclipse bash Monday,
This will be the new setup at the tailgate this season.
I'M READY FOR GAME DAY!
img20170818_115834.jpg

This is the 6th one I built in 4 months,
I will try not to sell it till after football season,

This is the 6th one I built in 4 months,
I will try not to sell it till after football season,

TRY? Come on Smoke, make a commitment!! What's more important, money or the happy satisfied faces of all your Husker friends?:cool:

Really nice look'n rig, are you bringing the flagpole with it? We could come up with a custom design indicating it's MR tailgate spot.

Nice !!

I'm curious for your trailer without attachments (smoker device). Custom built or trailer vendor? Myself, perfect size. I sold my pickup but occasionally I need trailer (i.e. Home Depot trip)
I build custom trailers, to spec. I will pm you contact info and website.
Until I get with David max on advertising, will use pm.

Let me tell you, @Smoker makes some nice pits! I just got one from him and it's awesome. I seasoned it and will have my first cook on it next weekend, then another the following weekend, and a competition a few weeks later. I'm beyond excited!

And he makes all different sizes, so whatever you need he can probably make.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back