• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Swarming the state today 4/21/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they are anyway but, as an event, this is pretty good.

I think it is a great idea and perfect for social media. However, lets hope they continue to build these types of relationships in the state as often as possible whether they feel the need to "tweet" it out or not.

Hell yeah! Why not make a big deal if you're intent on getting cooperation from the local schools. Makes them feel special and it's dam good media!

As I said in my original post...I think it is a great idea. I just hope the staff continues to make inroads with all of the high schools throughout the year.

Last edited:
Hell yeah! Why not make a big deal if you're intent on getting cooperation from the local schools. Makes them feel special and it's dam good media!

WHAT?!? SCR might just be starting to turn the page!?! Get outta here! :Biggrin:

Couldn't agree more, awesome job by the staff. If there is a great player worthy of an offer this staff is going to know about them well before anyone else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back