• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Superman

Green Lantern

Level. Plumb. Square.
20 Year Member
On 4/18/1938, Action Comics #1 came out, introducing the world to the last son of Krypton. Superman has gone through countless changes over the past 80 years, and is still one of the world's most recognizable comic heroes.

Issue #1000 hit stores today, with variant covers by artists new and old. Happy birthday!

On 4/18/1938, Action Comics #1 came out, introducing the world to the last son of Krypton. Superman has gone through countless changes over the past 80 years, and is still one of the world's most recognizable comic heroes.

Issue #1000 hit stores today, with variant covers by artists new and old. Happy birthday!
Dork

a good Superman movie again...
Honestly, I don't think they've ever made a "good" Superman movie. None, literally NONE, of the movies made in the 2000's have been good. Not even the Superman vs. Batman movie was very good.

Honestly, I don't think they've ever made a "good" Superman movie. None, literally NONE, of the movies made in the 2000's have been good. Not even the Superman vs. Batman movie was very good.

Not a huge Superman fan, but I actually liked the take on Superman in Man of Steel and S vs. B. I liked that Superman was actually a little flawed and conflicted. I didn't see S vs. B for a long time because I heard it wasn't very good. Watched it on a free HBO weekend and was pleasantly surprised. It was by no means great, but it was fairly entertaining. Jesse E.'s Lex Luthor was the worst part of the movie.

4XT0lHn.jpg

Not a huge Superman fan, but I actually liked the take on Superman in Man of Steel and S vs. B. I liked that Superman was actually a little flawed and conflicted. I didn't see S vs. B for a long time because I heard it wasn't very good. Watched it on a free HBO weekend and was pleasantly surprised. It was by no means great, but it was fairly entertaining. Jesse E.'s Lex Luthor was the worst part of the movie.
Pretty much agree with all this, I was surprised that I liked the S vs B movie mostly because of the twists. Oddly enough I think I actually quit reading the comics when they did the Justice league thing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back