• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Super Regionals

Would love to see Washington beat OSU. NC is the first team to punch their ticket to Omaha.

We have had season tix to this event since I was 11. I LOVE this tourney and always make the trek back every June. Such a great time! College sports are the best.

Washington isn't playing OSU. ;)

This is a tough one.

As much as I like to see Texas lose, it's better for the CWS and Omaha if the they are in it.

Fair point.

The Longhorns would send several hundred fans to Omaha. Tennessee Tech would send a few dozen. Granted, I could imagine Nebraskans in attendance getting on the Cinderella bandwagon and rooting for Tech.

I like to see Texas lose
I have a nagging sense, that you may have said something else, but this is all I got out of it. Regardless if Texasing Texas may bring more tourist dollars to Omaha, Texas Texas and they can just go home. Hope good ole Tenn Tech kicks the Texas out of Texas.

Too, GO Oregon State..... Minny can suck it.

Last edited:
Beavers have the bases loaded, 1 out, top of 9. 0 - 2 count.....
Strike out.... 2 down.... fun game.

A huge 1 - 2 count single, 2 RBI's for the Beavers.... 5 - 3 top 9. Men on the corners.

Second batter in a row, hit by a pitch..... run scores, bases still loaded. 6 - 3 Beavers....

Nice pitch, for the strike out with the bases jacked. The rodents have 3 outs left to tie or win.... Beavers Beat Rodents to advance to Omaha.

The Rodents of Minnesota get to watch the CWS from home. Oregon State wins 6 - 3 and joins North Carolina in Omaha. Other teams TBD.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back