• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sumlin to UCF

Uhhh, ok. That pile of garbage he piled onto the turf at Memorial Stadium over 3 years is most definitely on fire. If you don't consider the stadium a dumpster, then we'll just call it a garbage fire.

Like I said during Bo's tenure, it is about more than football.

No NCAA sanctions
No NCAA investigations
More organized and efficient recruiting department
No recruiting violations
Good graduation rate
No major scandals with players
etc...

Ole Miss was/is a dumpster fire

C

Like I said during Bo's tenure, it is about more than football.

No NCAA sanctions
No NCAA investigations
More organized and efficient recruiting department
No recruiting violations
Good graduation rate
No major scandals with players
etc...

Ole Miss was/is a dumpster fire

C
MR did not leave a dumpster fire, just a team with a losing record.

C

Uhhh, ok. That pile of garbage he piled onto the turf at Memorial Stadium over 3 years is most definitely on fire. If you don't consider the stadium a dumpster, then we'll just call it a garbage fire.

I guess everyone could say there are different definitions of a dumpster fire and I agree that organizationally with the above things you mentioned that we are not a dumpster fire. I also agree that most of the issues are between their ears. But there are undoubtedly some issues associated with S&C also and quite frankly I'm not sure we have recruited enough "nasty". There is a very strong "weak" and "losing" attitude right now with this team that at "dumbster" lever certainly qualifies in the extreme. However it appears, we have a coach who is certainly recognizing this and is planning to attack that part of it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back