• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Sugar Bowl: VA Tech vs. Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no problem with michigan getting a BCS game because if we would have beat Michigan i would have thot we could have been in that same game.

Most people think Snyder is national coach of the year. They're #8 in the final BCS. How many more chances does Snyder have? The powers that be should have shown him a little more respect, IMO.

So if NU would have beat M and was in the same position in getting a BCS game would you feel the same?

So if NU would have beat M and was in the same position in getting a BCS game would you feel the same?

I watch a lot of VT football because I live in VA. My best friend is a VT fan. He wasn't watching the media this evening and when I texted him that VT was going to the Sugar Bowl he didn't believe it. Even he thinks they don't deserve to be in that game.

While VT fans might travel better than KSU fans they've got a history of being uncompetitive in BCS games. Given VT's problems with the mobile QB from Clemson I expect Robinson to make their defense look silly.

KSU should have been in this game with VT out.

Last edited:

Kst will have a huge turnout in Dallas and would have had a huge turnout in New Orleans, folks down here have been waiting for a big bowl game. Then again with my daughter in the band as a father I like the idea of her heading to Dalllas rather than New Orleans.

The kids I know in the band are pretty happy to be going south rather than back to NY. They froze their...toes...off last year.

It is all about dollars. VT did well for themselves there twice before and Michigan has a large alumni base and travels well. The game itself is a decent match up, but is it right? No. Boise belongs somewhere better than Sam Boyd Stadium on 12/22. As for KSU, the Cotton Bowl bid in Dallas isn't so bad either. They did, after all lose to both OU and OSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back