• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stretch Run Predictions

Should have been an Easy Call, IF Huskers are Healthy And Play up to their Potential. (Neither a Given)

Last edited:

Totally missed on that one. But who could have predicted a 63% from the field in the first half and only 12 turnovers after giving up 1,000 against UW.

Great win.

Have not watched the game, yet, since I had to record the replay at 3:00 am. However, sounds like the team played a fairly complete game. Need to keep that consistency up, and this will become a stretch run we all enjoy.

If Nebraska is so full of mediocre talent and poorly coached as some would like us to believe, how could any game be an easy win?

Absolutley no need for a post like this. Enjoy your vacation.

First off, let me refrain from calling you an ph'n idiot for fear of getting a vacation. Aww, what the heck, you're an ph'n idiot.

Secondly, if you would actually watch games and understand basketball, you would see what Vegas, and I saw: Penn St did not match up well with Nebraska. This had all the makings for an EASY WIN . Hoops gambling is easy stuff if you watch games and know what to look for.

Lastly Sandhills, you should stay off this board and do what ever it is you do in the landfills, you know a lot more about that.

Oh, did I mention you should actually watch games?

Okay then, people are excited. Back to the OP, I think that Nebraska will beat Penn State!

I think they finish better than they have been playing:

OSU W
MSU L
IL W
MN L
MI W

I hope that's good enough to get a day 1 bye in the B1G tourney.

## I just want to point out that there was a whole thread that amounted to "no true Scotsman" and "ad hominem" which may have informed FC's ire. ##

Last edited:

We were informed on here that Maryland was a mere "paper tiger". Must be made of some pretty good paper, as the Terps had a very impressive road win at Northwestern last night and are now 22-4 and 10-3.

Okay then, people are excited. Back to the OP, I think that Nebraska will beat Penn State!

I think they finish better than they have been playing:

OSU W
MSU L
IL W
MN L
MI W

I hope that's good enough to get a day 1 bye in the B1G tourney.

## I just want to point out that there was a whole thread that amounted to "no true Scotsman" and "ad hominem" which may have informed FC's ire. ##

This is my only goal for the team. And to make the NIT. I'd love to get those three wins and finish in the middle of the big, rather than the bottom. Would really help our chances.

This is my only goal for the team. And to make the NIT. I'd love to get those three wins and finish in the middle of the big, rather than the bottom. Would really help our chances.
After finally getting a chance to watch the Penn State game last night, it looks like the team has a chance to do just that. I really liked the tempo and the way the team attacked the basket on offense. They have the chance to win each of the final five regular season games and get that bye. Give this team some confidence going into the B1G Tourney, and they become one of those teams that the top seeds don't want to see. First thing is first, though...focus on OSU and get the streak to two.

btw, my vacation, worth every word of it. (sorry RR, but I don't take it lightly when someone calls me out to that extreme and I end up being 110% right, and them 110% wrong)

btw, my vacation, worth every word of it. (sorry RR, but I don't take it lightly when someone calls me out to that extreme and I end up being 110% right, and them 110% wrong)

World's shortest vacation. Obviously didn't improve your manners or maturity level, not that it matters to me. We'll see how your predictions look at year end. And as early as tommorrow.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back