• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stevie Nicks

Somebody do me a favor and post a pic of Grace Slick in her prime. Then listen to White Rabbit.
Then tell me there was any lady rocker hotter and better.

Somebody do me a favor and post a pic of Grace Slick in her prime. Then listen to White Rabbit.
Then tell me there was any lady rocker hotter and better.
images.jpeg
Grace Slick_small.jpg
Jefferson airplane

I adore Stevie. Always have been since 1976 Midnight Special show. Not a great voice but one-of-a-kind unique and emotional voice. And mostly Stevie's songwriter.

In 60's age ..... skip youtube until 3:00 mark

Last edited:

This presents a good debate.

Best female rock vocalist of all-time.

Stevie is definitely up there near the top. My personal favorite -- Ann Wilson. For that matter, mid-70s Ann Wilson was even hotter than Stevie, IMO.
Wilson sisters in younger age. Nancy Wilson was kinda wild .... looks like Kiss band without face makeup.

Last edited:
Stevie Nicks, Ann Wilson, Tina Turner, Grace Slick and Chrissie Hynde. I liked her.

Plus Polina Gagarina .... starting to adore her. Powerful and emotional voice. Fluent both English and native language (Russian). Never heard of her ???

In the last verse, she changed from Russian to English language. Original song, America singer.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back