• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stevie Nicks

I totally agree with the ladies mentioned above. However, I have to throw this talented lady in the mix as well.

Tina had an awesome voice, but she really wasn't a "Rock Vocalist". It's subjective but I think that you have to include both Grace Slick and Janis Joplin.

Tina had an awesome voice, but she really wasn't a "Rock Vocalist". It's subjective but I think that you have to include both Grace Slick and Janis Joplin.
Did not see anywhere this was only about rock vocalist. Being an old fart there are many female vocalists that come to mind, but that is a whole other story.

Nancy definitely became increasingly hot in the 80s... and surpassed her sister at that point ... but for me, in the 70s, Ann ... wow! I think maybe it's because Ann had that girl next door look (wouldn't expect her to rock out) ... and that voice!! Nancy had much more the rocker chick look in the 70s ... then added glamour in the 80s.

By the way ... 50-60 seconds in Barracuda is the sweetest sound ever.

I had kind of forgotten how cute that Ann was when she was young. I get your point now.

4dcc28997f427beb1a020c39ec4bc76e.png
b9b88d8734964304a3a7ce5143072dbc--pat-benatar.jpg
I was always a fan of Joan Jettand Pat benatar, maybe not all time hot rock vocals, I like them

Somebody should do a top 10, best all time female rock singers,
And we can argue about it.:Biggrin:

Stevie is both hot and talented but if we just go with hot, I always liked Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles.

Walk like an Egyptian

Susanna-Hoffs.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back