• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stevie Nicks

Smoker

Ed Force One
10 Year Member
FB_IMG_1542725160959.jpg
Stevie Nicks is HOT!
Carry on...

Last edited:

Stevie is 70 years old now. I wouldn't have guessed that but I was curious and just looked it up. She is also only 5'1". And she has done some good charity work with the military. :thumbsup:
https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/stevie-nicks
Regularly visits wounded soldiers at National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md, joins bedside vigils and donates baby clothes to war widows.

She says, “I refuse to be pulled into the politics of war. But once these soldiers sign up, go to war and come back to a hospital, I will do whatever it takes to make them better.”

This presents a good debate.

Best female rock vocalist of all-time.

Stevie is definitely up there near the top. My personal favorite -- Ann Wilson. For that matter, mid-70s Ann Wilson was even hotter than Stevie, IMO.
I agree on Ann Wilson....best female rock singer ever. And she was good looking before she put on weight, but Nancy has always been hotter.

This presents a good debate.

Best female rock vocalist of all-time.

Stevie is definitely up there near the top. My personal favorite -- Ann Wilson. For that matter, mid-70s Ann Wilson was even hotter than Stevie, IMO.
Ann Wilson, for sure, one of the top hot vocals, I love heart, but ,nicks, tops all for hot and sexy

I agree on Ann Wilson....best female rock singer ever. And she was good looking before she put on weight, but Nancy has always been hotter.

Nancy definitely became increasingly hot in the 80s... and surpassed her sister at that point ... but for me, in the 70s, Ann ... wow! I think maybe it's because Ann had that girl next door look (wouldn't expect her to rock out) ... and that voice!! Nancy had much more the rocker chick look in the 70s ... then added glamour in the 80s.

By the way ... 50-60 seconds in Barracuda is the sweetest sound ever.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back