• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Steven Parker opts for Kansas.

Not sure why we have to bash him. He made the choice of where he wanted to go to school and frankly Nebraska coming off back to back 4-8 seasons does not have a lot to crow about

I think its time to move on and leave this kid alone

RR
I hope you understand I wasn't bashing this kid if this was directed at me? Was simply stating KU is a poor choice IMO in comparison to most other offers he could have chosen. We'll see over the next several years how it works out for him. I do believe Nebraska is light years ahead of KU even after our 4-8 2018 season. Just don't see KU doing much over the next couple of years but we'll see what Miles does....

Yes it's time to move on. I only say time will tell and I wish good luck to Mr Parker......

I hope you understand I wasn't bashing this kid if this was directed at me? Was simply stating KU is a poor choice IMO in comparison to most other offers he could have chosen. We'll see over the next several years how it works out for him. I do believe Nebraska is light years ahead of KU even after our 4-8 2018 season. Just don't see KU doing much over the next couple of years but we'll see what Miles does....

Yes it's time to move on. I only say time will tell and I wish good luck to Mr Parker......

Not directed at anyone person in particular. You my good friend know me better than that.

And many programs are light years ahead of Nebraska at this point. The kid felt comfortable at Kansas and many others felt comfortable at Nebraska despite two straight 4-8 seasons.

Good luck to all of them.

And many programs are light years ahead of Nebraska at this point. The kid felt comfortable at Kansas and many others felt comfortable at Nebraska despite two straight 4-8 seasons.

Good luck to all of them.
Only time will tell how it pans out for both programs but my money is on Nebraska versus KU the next several years........

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back