• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanley Morgan on the cover of Lindy’s Big Ten magazine.

it's in his eyes. looks like a cougar sneaking up on a herd of antelope

Last edited by a moderator:

Dfsxqo3UcAA9All.jpg

I’m guessing most of the boys were on their best behavior. I had 8” on my mom and just assumed she could still take me out.

Yeah I had 9" on my mom. She raised six kids and she was the best mom ever, but she commanded respect and got it. She and I laughed a lot and I was blessed and proud she was my mom. Tough as nails when she had to be so yeah I suspect the boys were on their best behavior today. :)

Yeah I had 9" on my mom. She raised six kids and she was the best mom ever, but she commanded respect and got it. She and I laughed a lot and I was blessed and proud she was my mom. Tough as nails when she had to be so yeah I suspect the boys were on their best behavior today. :)

Moms, sometimes your biggest critic in life, but always your biggest fan!

Would love to see him break that 1,000 yard receiving barrier this year. I think this offense will give him the onus to do so. Glad he made the cover as a player and a person. :)

Would love to see him break that 1,000 yard receiving barrier this year. I think this offense will give him the onus to do so. Glad he made the cover as a player and a person. :)
Speaking of, you could not have said it better. So cool. And yes, how sweet it would be, will be, when he breaks 1,000 yards.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back