• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Just finished watching, had to catch up via dvr....dentist appt....no one said it will be easy and it wouldnt surprise me to see it come back to LA for game 6

I did not know there where that many Debbie fans!

They actually sounded loud tonight!

I have had to work every Laker, Clipper and Kings home game, for the NHL Finals, we have had huge officer deployments for the games played in New Jersey. I want the Kings to win, but I really wanted them to win it on the road. working game 4 here in LA, I am not so sure that had the Kings won, we would have had some problem around Staples, there were so many thugs down there hanging out just waiting for the reason. Tomorrow night, we will put a thousand cops around Staples Center, let's win and see what happens.

But while I was in our command post, had a great Husker Football conversation with a former player who is a Sgt on the department and another fan that was doing some consulting from back east.

Just got my ticket for game 6 ....hope its a cup clincher......and I dont get killed

MJW, I will be working the Staples sector for our deployment, will most likely be in the area of the ESPN Zone starting at around. 3:00, if you see a lieutenant, it will most likely be me, say hi. I will try and ensure you don't get killed.

And Yes I'm a bitter Ranger Fan, so I found this funny quote "Devils "fans" are a rare species. Very few can be found in the wild, although, like Termites, they tend to come out of the woodwork when the lights are turned off...or...when their team makes the Stanley Cup Finals"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back