• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanley Cup Playoffs!

WOW...hope the kings close it out. I know Hockey is not as big here as in Canada, but hard to believe this isn't getting more pub just for what the Kings have been able to do

Man I don't know if any of you get the CBC feed, they just opened the show with the Mama and the Papa's California Dreamin' and a collage of the series so far. GOOSE BUMPS. CBC, number one in hockey broadcast's hands down.

LA is quite gaga right now....my sister lives in Pasadena and she said the whole place is crazy....:)

CBC is good no argument from me...

Man I don't know if any of you get the CBC feed, they just opened the show with the Mama and the Papa's California Dreamin' and a collage of the series so far. GOOSE BUMPS. CBC, number one in hockey broadcast's hands down.

I think the people of L.A could be hooting and hollering tonight although winning the fourth one is always the toughest. Have you jumped on the bandwagon RR??

My daughter and I....our second team is the Kings....so yeah we have been enjoying it....much different atmosphere out here for hockey....lot of very knowledgable fans and some not so much....we get two a few Kings and Ducks games every year to see the Rangers and Pens....

Kings fans are much better then Ducks fans...:)

I think the people of L.A could be hooting and hollering tonight although winning the fourth one is always the toughest. Have you jumped on the bandwagon RR??

He has had some good ones that is for sure....hope its ends up on You Tube...we dont' get Center Ice down here for the playoffs....just read his biography and it was quite good...:)

Also got an autograph from him....if you are military he is always glad to sign even through the mail....his wife (RIP) was American so he is a big supporter of the Canadian Forces (as I know you are aware) and the US military...:)

Wow, is all I can say about Don Cherry's jacket tonight

He has had some good ones that is for sure....hope its ends up on You Tube...we dont' get Center Ice down here for the playoffs....just read his biography and it was quite good...:)

Also got an autograph from him....if you are military he is always glad to sign even through the mail....his wife (RIP) was American so he is a big supporter of the Canadian Forces (as I know you are aware) and the US military...:)

Don Cherry is the biggest military supporter there is for sure. He wears it on his sleeve and I love him for it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back