• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Yup...game by game....

The Kings are just too deep for the Rangers. Its going to take early goals and Lundqvist standing on his head to have any chance to win a game. The Rangers are just gassed late in the games.

Last edited:

That was LA's best game....and they lost.....go figure....

As the English like to say Hockey(Soccer) Bloody Hell....

another really good game, lundquist deserves number 1 star, kings are slowly starting to to look like the team that played Chicago and Anaheim.

The luxury the kings have is they roll out 4 lines over and over no matter if it is the 1st minute or the second minute. Parade on hold

another really good game, lundquist deserves number 1 star, kings are slowly starting to to look like the team that played Chicago and Anaheim.

The luxury the kings have is they roll out 4 lines over and over no matter if it is the 1st minute or the second minute. Parade on hold

As do also the Rangers!

A

Also could the Rangers please dispense with all of "puck luck" talk. When did this become acceptable lexicon in Playoff hockey ?

Thats mostly the media...and while things have been bouncing the Kings way, I agree, that is part of the game. Its like in poker. You have times when your opponents are constantly rivering you. You play through it and wait until things go your way.

Yup

Thats mostly the media...and while things have been bouncing the Kings way, I agree, that is part of the game. Its like in poker. You have times when your opponents are constantly rivering you. You play through it and wait until things go your way.

I think Richards gets bought out after this season....I also think McDonagh gets the 'C' on his shirt after the season too....

Andrew Gross @AGrossRecord · All Rangers save for Talbot appear to be on the ice. Same lines and d-pairs from last night so Richards still skating with Boyle and Dorsett

Andrew Gross @AGrossRecord · Dom Moore remains in between Kreider and St. Louis.

I think Richards gets bought out after this season....I also think McDonagh gets the 'C' on his shirt after the season too....

Richards is a disappointment as is Nash and Girardi in the playoffs. Stralman is tiny for a D but has outplayed Girardi in postseason. The Rangers are going to have to make some tough decisions in the off season as they have a lot of free agents.

Agree....its a business and business you are in to win....and you move on....nothing personal....

Richards is a disappointment as is Nash and Girardi in the playoffs. Stralman is tiny for a D but has outplayed Girardi in postseason. The Rangers are going to have to make some tough decisions in the off season as they have a lot of free agents.

Andrew Gross @AGrossRecord Henrik Lundqvist on Game 5 opportunity: "If we win tomorrow, they're definitely going to feel the pressure."

I hope I am wrong but even in our win last night we looked like a defeated team! I see the Kings winning at home.

I hope I am wrong but even in our win last night we looked like a defeated team! I see the Kings winning at home.

Long trip west, one day off and the Kings being much deeper...Lundqvist is our only shot.

But maybe there will be a suspension for this vicious hit.

kingonking.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back