• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanley Cup Playoff Thread

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Yeah baby Rangers lead Philly 3-1 after two power plays goals on a double minor....Rangers have dominated the game for the most part.....8 minutes left in the game....Ryan McDonugh has been a stud....both on D and O....he has owned Geruix....lock, stock and barrel.....

Avalanche with a huge comeback win last night over the Wild. Formo, that had to hurt.:nod:

The Magician to no ones surprise scores the only goal as Detroit wins on the road against Boston.....HUGE win to open the series...1-0 Red Wings...

Avalanche with a huge comeback win last night over the Wild. Formo, that had to hurt.:nod:

It would have if I stayed up to watch the whole thing. It started at 830pm my time, and since I had to be up at 3am this morning, I opted to go to bed after the 1st when it was tied at 1

Brodziak has been terrible this year, especially with TOs. I swear I see him at least once a week try to clear the puck, attempt a pass, or receive a pass and choke it up for the opposing forecheck to get an easy SoG or an odd man rush.. Finally Yeo moved him to the 4th line, and I would honestly love to see him get bumped down to the 5th line.. =P

Last edited:

Still not used to seeing the Red Wings playing on the eastern side of the playoffs.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back