• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

*** quick reaction to Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainly because we've been treated to N2FL's assessments for quite some time... and he's been wrong a LOT. I certainly appreciate the effort he puts into what he does, but he's far from a top expert in talent evaluation, and even less of an expert in coaching, strategy, and development.

Because he puts his evaluations out there and has been wrong he deserved someone acting like a dick to him? crap, why would anyone put anything out there then?

What are you basing that on? Not being contentious. Just curious.
***'s analysis, while not perfect, is generally more accurate and insightful. Especially as it relates to the current team, not just stars next to a 16 or 17 year old's name.

***'s analysis, while not perfect, is generally more accurate and insightful. Especially as it relates to the current team, not just stars next to a 16 or 17 year old's name.

Thought maybe you knew something about their backgrounds/experience regarding football. I guess I don't see someone as being more credible just because you agree with their opinions/insight more than someone else's.

*** may know more about the current players on campus, but that doesn't take anything away from N2FL's credibility.

You've been beating the same wrong drum for quite some time. When are you guys going to learn that it's not simply about stargazing? I know that's your schtick, but there is so much more to being a football player than running fast and looking pretty in a uniform.

This team has enough talent to be undefeated against the schedule we've played.

I'm reminded that The Hare was a 5-star prospect ....and we all know how that turned out.

you think he decides to play "15 yards off the ball" himself?
no i don't. but it doesn't really matter who "decides" now does it? either way, he's playing 15 yards off the ball. If he was inspiring confidence, I'm sure someone would "decide" he should play a little tighter.

I don't think some of the "experts" get questioned enough. Especially with outlandish stuff such as this. With that said.....I should have been kinder In my remarks

Last edited:
thats got to be the strangest thing Ive read from you being the expert and all. Its pretty clear watching him that he rarely gets burned on any pass plays but yet his problem is that he cant tackle and he cant come up and hit or wrap up. And yet you think hes better suited for safety? I think the average Jo can tell this is an unintelligent statement
Amen.
The "expert" you quoted was talking out his ass

Damn. Critical bunch around here as it relates to critiquing the 'experts'.

I know a fair amount about the sport and see what I see watching the Husker's games, but that's still limited by camera angles, etc. Anyone who has more access than I do is bound to have more insight. I don't have to agree with anyone's opinions, but I always appreciate insight from someone knowledgeable and with more access than myself. As long as they're not insulting, I'd like to hear what they have to say.

Keep it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back