• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

*** and Paramus Rank the Recruits; GFOA staunchly Disagrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread could turn out to be a thing of beauty
I'm surprised RR has not shut this down yet since there is no actual Recruiting substance to it (yet) (where are the Rankings so far ?)
Appears to be a clever but tactful (enough) exchange of Shakespearean mud slinging.... enough not for anyone to get banned yet by RR.
It won't hit 100 pages, and somebody will definitely end up in the Principal's office.
So yeah, I guess you're right...for awhile.

Last edited:

I just hope this class affords Paramus the opportunity to come up with a whole new set of inane acronyms. Because that's fun.

You can call them inane, funny, cute or clever....whatever you want.... but the main thing about my acronyms is that they represent the truth.

In regard to Nebraska QBs, AM is the most Talented of All Time (he's the TOAT) and his passing stroke is the Smoothest of All Time (it's the SOAT)

GFOA (and others) may disagree, but that's OK, it's still the truth.

The prime acronym for this thread will be Q&A

When it comes to assessing the talent of our recruits:

1. *** provides readers with QUANTITY

while

2. PARAMUS provides readers with ACCURACY

:Teacher:

Yes, this board has both Quantity (***) & Accuracy (Paramus). Nice!

From now on just call us Q&A...it's another fine acronym that represents the truth.

:nod:

Note: Another option would be the two Qs...Q&Q...***'s vast, all-encompassing QUANTITY (with limited quality) to go along with Paramus's fine QUALITY (with limited quantity). It's a good combo for the readers. It gives them two different options.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back