• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Game Tickets

Today's the day, greedy season ticket holders................10 am:)

Just got my 4. Easy peasey. Took less than 5 minutes, user friendly online process. My 6 not taken can be used by the common folk. ;)
I’m not having any success after hours buying on line as as season ticket holder. Seems to be running me in circles. Any suggestions WTH I’m doing wrong?

I got 2 and it was an easy process. If the system is busy it will put you in a digital line. When it's your turn, just login to your account and purchase up to 10 tickets. It can be confusing when there is a seeming delay when the system has lots of users on at once. Be patient and watch the runner as the green line moves to the right as your turn gets closer.

Lets pack the house.

GBR!

Was tempted to clear my cookies and log back in and try to get another ten but decided to not push my luck.

A lot of kids and friends and family are gonna be disappointed with the Skunk this year.

Got 10 at 10:04 AM this morning, Sec 28, Row 5 11-15, Row 6 11-15. It was a good DAY!!!
Did you try to get outside Club?

Last year I logged in right at the first second that you could and all club were already taken.

I'm thinking about going this year. I haven't been for a few years, but this darn team has me so excited! Is there going to be a tailgate?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back