• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring game tailgate

I know for a fact that Nostra will agree to do the fish fry if you're supplying the crappie... same with walleye.:cool:
As of now I'm down to 3 gallon bags of crappie. If the ice will hurry up and disappear I will get alot real quick. Don't catch as many walleye as I used to but can probably get some in the bag.

200w.gif
img20171124_233302.jpg
are you making it to the spring game?

As of now I'm down to 3 gallon bags of crappie. If the ice will hurry up and disappear I will get alot real quick. Don't catch as many walleye as I used to but can probably get some in the bag.
Well, spawning season is coming in May, when you can catch tons of them. I'm sure you're aware of that. Catch them like crazy around here then. Problem is, I don't fish that often anymore. It's funny, I fished more before 2002, when I didn't own a boat. Owned 4 different boats since then, and I hardly ever fish. Having to much fun "recreation" wise anymore. ;)

Well, spawning season is coming in May, when you can catch tons of them. I'm sure you're aware of that. Catch them like crazy around here then. Problem is, I don't fish that often anymore. It's funny, I fished more before 2002, when I didn't own a boat. Owned 4 different boats since then, and I hardly ever fish. Having to much fun "recreation" wise anymore. ;)
The spawn is fun, but nothing beats 33° water for schooled up crappie. I sold my boat two years ago to buy a camera....absolutely one of my worst decisions I've made. Thank God for friends.

The spawn is fun, but nothing beats 33° water for schooled up crappie. I sold my boat two years ago to buy a camera....absolutely one of my worst decisions I've made. Thank God for friends.
Must be one hell of a camera!

It's absolutely awesome. We are making calls to nearby lakes right now to find out if they're open. Find brush from 12-30' of water if there's fish then drop a jig down.
Nice man. I’d guess you’re a hard core fisherman. I just wing it and have fun. Rather have the bikinis, heat, sun, music and beers on board myself, but I do need to make more time to fish. I miss it.

Nice man. I’d guess you’re a hard core fisherman. I just wing it and have fun. Rather have the bikinis, heat, sun, music and beers on board myself, but I do need to make more time to fish. I miss it.
Lol, yeah we get after it. Found a lake a minute ago that's finally open. Loading buddies boat and heading out. Hopefully we will find them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back