• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring game has been moved to the 21st of April at 11:00 am

I am at the Hyatt down by the Arena. I went through Expedia but like an idiot I pushed the non refundable button. So when we do get the actual date I will be making a kiss butt phone call.:Bananalazy:

Ah. When I was booking them last year I’m pretty sure they were a non refundable one. I would think though that they would be working with people on this issue. Especially if you’re just moving dates.

I am at the Hyatt down by the Arena. I went through Expedia but like an idiot I pushed the non refundable button. So when we do get the actual date I will be making a kiss butt phone call.:Bananalazy:

Use your skunk powers of persuasion. I've had good luck before charming people on the phone to get exceptions, I'm more than certain you could do the same. Keep it local and try to get sympathy.

Looks like I have a chance to take my son this year...a late birthday present. Just need to wait for tickets to go on sale.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back