• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Spring Game Attendees

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the video interview he says that he plans to visit NU for the spring game.

IMG_0345.jpg

I will just flat out say it,' If Bookie comes to Nebraska to play college football, I'm gonna be in LOVE with the dude." He, Blades, and Lamar could very well be our Lockdown Univ and generate lots of momentum for the future.
I am with you BRH has been one of my favorites for some time.

I will just flat out say it,' If Bookie comes to Nebraska to play college football, I'm gonna be in LOVE with the dude." He, Blades, and Lamar could very well be our Lockdown Univ and generate lots of momentum for the future.

That group is a freak show of talent. I couldn't agree more. Come on Bookie!!!GBR!!

I am on board as a huge Bookie fan! Our defensive backfield will be sick! Great coaches and great talent there for years to come!

I remember when we played Notre Dame and beat them. Their fans were complaining that the coach didn't open up the playbook and even try a deep pass. I had to explain to them that we had lockdown corners and there was no way they could pass on our corners. Can't wait to see that again!

If my last name is Tutt, I have to name my son King. Just for kicks
"Born in Arizona, Moved to Babylonia,King Tutt."

Those of you who are old enough will know this reference.

Meanwhile back on topic - I am going to my first spring game ever this year. I hope there will be a huge turnout. Love to wow the recruits with the fan base support at NU.

This will be one of the most interesting Spring Games in recent history, I've got to make it back to Lincoln for sure for this one.

"Born in Arizona, Moved to Babylonia,King Tutt."

Those of you who are old enough will know this reference.

Meanwhile back on topic - I am going to my first spring game ever this year. I hope there will be a huge turnout. Love to wow the recruits with the fan base support at NU.

"Got a condo made of stona"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back