• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Game, April 21: It....Is.....HERE!!!!

Why will the spring football be different for the Cornhuskers? Here are the five reasons that Athlon gives.
  1. Everybody gets a turn
  2. A truly clean slate
  3. Picking up the pace
  4. Players will hit or sit
  5. Play for the 'N' or ship out
Use the link in the above tweet to see details behind the reasons.

Pushing 70 degrees this weekend! I will be getting my tailgate equipment out. get it ready for the spring game!:Hooray:
Almost all December, and all of January, we were in the upper 50's lower 60's here, it was AWESOME! Now, since about 2 weeks ago, we've been in the 0 to 33 degree range, and it's snowed twice before yesterday, and since yesterday, it's just dumped. Winds have reached upwards of 70 mph and it's predicted to snow until Saturday.....UGH! I had all these hikes planned out and now it's looking like April or later before I can hit the mountain peaks..... Good with the bad, good with the bad..... I need a pair of snowshoes.... BLAH!!!!

Sounds best to test the equipment with a pre-tailgate before the spring game tailgate. Just to be sure everything is in tip top shape.:Huskerflag:
I built a bullet trap today, so I will shoot some .22s in my shop and then work over the tailgate equipment, life is good, bring on the tailgate!
img20180302_013444.jpg

He put that team on his back that day...sometimes, pressing to make it happens leads to a setback. He could play.
That interception was one of the best plays by a d-back in modern history. Lord was within a millimeter of putting the ball where no one else could catch it but his guy.

Texas Texas.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back