• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Speculation on Joe Burrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not much time if there is.....Dead Period makes it difficult......Herman to Houston as HC.....

given the rumors about our QB's transferring how does OSU get a kid to commit?

What rumors? Which QB's are considering transferring now? I could see TA transfer as I don't think he's a fit for HCMR's offense, but I haven't seen or heard anything. So tell us with some kind of sourcing which QB's at Neb are considering transferring? Or are you just your guessing?

Last edited:

How quick did the phone get hung up on them?

As I said in the other thread, slim and none are the chances for us...

:lol: That was pretty funny. Under the old staff, I would no doubt agree.

IMPO Riley will get more of an ear. Riley can come to them and say how much of a mistake it was for the former staff to undervalue his legacy to the program and that while Beck and co. didn't see his impressive skillset being a fit for their offense, he is a prototype for what he wants to install as the new coach. He can let him know that every QB on the roster - including incoming recruits - will have a clean slate and a chance to start in the fall.

I agree its a longshot, but with Tom Herman leaving for Houston, I think Nebraska has a punchers chance. Maybe not, but I like that the staff is taking a swing.

Understandable...

Kid is dead set on being a Buckeye, however...

If they would have contacted him before his trip to Ohio State there may have been a chance... As of right now, the family tells me they have to be Buckeye fans the next 5 years which they are ok with while family is there...

We did just give Dillman the boot. Do you think it was a move to show him we are all in for him at QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back