• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Someone Aware of Harbaugh's Shtick

I noticed that Harbaugh was the only coach who did not wear a suit while conducting interviews at the B1G media days. He wore a pullover, cap and kakias. He thrives on being unique.

big-ten-media-day-football-56526-jpg.

When asked which CF coaches he would like to work with, or have on his staff he gave an interesting answer. He mentioned Urban Meyer and PJ Fleck. He showed respect for his peers.

Nebraska fans would have a much different view of Harbaugh if he were our head coach. He would have us competing for B1G West championships every year and he would draw a lot of national attention to NU football. Husker fans would like it.

Last edited:
I noticed that Harbaugh was the only coach who did not wear a suit while conducting interviews at the B1G media days. He wore a pullover, cap and kakias. He thrives on being unique.

big-ten-media-day-football-56526-jpg.

When asked which CF coaches he would like to work with, or have on his staff he gave an interesting answer. He mentioned Urban Meyer and PJ Fleck. He showed respect for his peers.

Nebraska fans would have a much different view of Harbaugh if he were our head coach. He would have us competing for B1G West championships every year and he would draw a lot of national attention to NU football. Husker fans would like it.

P, living in Ann Arbor I see much more of what he does than the average CF fan. I think that Husker fans would love this guy (just my opinion) if he were our coach.

It's amazing what fans of other schools think of opposing coaches. You cannot tell anybody here that TO is no different than JoPa. All they talk about is Lawrence Phillips in regards to Dr. Tom.

Sad, really.

As for the article, I think Harbaugh will be untouchable for at least another two seasons before there is any real pressure.

Last edited:

P, living in Ann Arbor I see much more of what he does than the average CF fan. I think that Husker fans would love this guy (just my opinion) if he were our coach.

It's amazing what fans of other schools think of opposing coaches. You cannot tell anybody here that TO is no different than JoPa. All they talk about is Lawrence Phillips in regards to Dr. Tom.

Sad, really.

As for the article, I think Harbaugh will be untouchable for at least another two seasons before there is any real pressure.

I said NU fans would like Harbaugh as our HC. You said they would love him. I think you are more accurate. Very hard to find any Husker fans who will say nice things about any Big 10 coach other than Mike Riley. Truth is, all of the Big 10 coaches are good and if any of them were coaching at DONU, Husker fans would find lots of nice things to say about them.

Last edited:
Harbaugh is an odd duck, I wouldn't be surprised if he was high functioning autistic.

He really exhibits a lot of the traits. I know because my middle son is that way.

He has a unique way with his approach and definitely embraces being different and extreme in a lot of regards. To me he doesn't exhibit the social cue deficits and concrete cognitive style of those on the autism spectrum. He is too calculating and sly to fit such a diagnosis IMO. I work in mental health and have had a number of clients diagnosed with Autism spectrum disorders and Asperger's. To me he is more of an eccentric showman who constantly looks for loopholes to exploit and attract attention. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
He has a unique way with his approach and definitely embraces being different and extreme in a lot of regards. To me he doesn't exhibit the social cue deficits and concrete cognitive style of those on the autism spectrum. He is too calculating and sly to fit such a diagnosis IMO. I work in mental health and have had a number of clients diagnosed with Autism spectrum disorders and Asperger's. To me he is more of an eccentric showman who constantly looks for loopholes to exploit and attract attention. Just my opinion.

When Harbaugh handed a Michigan Helmet to the Pope he was speechless. He was in awe of the Pope and what he respresents. Harbaugh is good at drawing attention to himself and MU football, but he realizes it is not all about him. He has my respect.

The trip to Rome he devised for his players was a great cultural experience for them, and the parents of those players thought it was great as well. Who wouldn't?

Last edited:
I think he's great for the sport. I'd love to see 15 years of Meyer vs Harbaugh. It would be like Woody vs Shembech...however you spell that or Osborne vs Switzer OR Carroll vs Riley!

I hate Michigan, but I've always liked Hairball. He gets annoying sometimes, but I'd love to have him at Nebraska.

I like Harbaugh. He is a very enthusiastic coach like Pete Carroll and players respond to them. It is good to have him and Urban in the conference.

I like Harbaugh, he took my USD Torero's to a conference championship. Suck it Morehead State.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back