• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

So,

...................what was under the tree for you? Or, in your Christmas stocking, hung on the mantle with care?

For the wife nd I, a cruise at the end of January.
758332.jpg

For my wife and I our gift today is yet another day together on this fine planet!

Reason being.... we share numerous "Christmas gifts" throughout the year, so on this day it's all about our three kids, seven grandchildren and... yes... two great grandchildren!
:Santa:

I got a laptop desk.(using it now.) A husker pullover, and some new wrestling shoes for coaching.

bulleit-bourbon-ratings-card-01a.jpg
I know very little about Bourbon, but I did get a bottle of this from a co-worker. Any one out there knowledgeable about Bulleit Bourbon?

I have turned many a bottle of Bulleit and Bulleit rye into urine.

For the money, it's good bourbon on. I'm particularly fond of the rye, but the bourbon is also good stuff.

For my wife and I our gift today is yet another day together on this fine planet!

Reason being.... we share numerous "Christmas gifts" throughout the year, so on this day it's all about our three kids, seven grandchildren and... yes... two great grandchildren!
:Santa:
Christmas every day!

I have turned many a bottle of Bulleit and Bulleit rye into urine.

For the money, it's good bourbon on. I'm particularly fond of the rye, but the bourbon is also good stuff.
Yep, good stuff. You can drink it straight or use it in mixed drinks. The rye is really good too, I use it in my Moscow mules instead of vodka.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back