• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Skunk ***DO NOT READ***

pancake_bunny.jpg

I'm actually sorta sorry I started this thread. Meant for it to be a little lighthearted jab at Skunk, didn't intend for everyone to dogpile onto Skunk. Sorry man :Unsure:

Quit doing this"!!!!!!!" A long long time ago!

But golly gee whiz you sure got me!

Why not bring up my dead dog? You know how well that gets under my skin!

I'm not sure why you'd trash the tradition of excessive exclamation points. Heck, you used 10 in your response to me. And here is a sampling of titles of threads you have started since the end of the football season. Lots of exclamation points!!!!!!

Some PUNKS jumped me while I was fishing at my pond!
BOOOOM!
Well! Skunkson flew out of our nest today!
600's all sold out!
That there parking thread!
OK Ranger Fans!
At Gate 25 before the Penn St game today!
Here you go!
I called into the ticket office this afternoon!
Just got my new shirt!
When you know your coaching staff is on a roll!
What life is all about! Great Pic!
Chin's defense!
Another example of this new great staff!
I Skunk just came across this cool Christmas Story!
Yes Yes Yes! Bell!
Props to the selection committee!
Just Saying!
My I hope thread!
The only thing wrong with this hire!!
Any thread started on here that is already over two pages long!
25 years with this Gal!

I really don't know what your dog has to do with this. Did he also have an unwavering opinion about the Blackshirts that contradicts how former and current players and coaches feel about it?

I'm actually sorta sorry I started this thread. Meant for it to be a little lighthearted jab at Skunk, didn't intend for everyone to dogpile onto Skunk. Sorry man :Unsure:
Not your fault. Most people would have laughed it off, but Skunk is a tough guy that won't back down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just good to see where we all still stand on here with each other. It will never change.

I'm not sure why you'd trash the tradition of excessive exclamation points. Heck, you used 10 in your response to me. And here is a sampling of titles of threads you have started since the end of the football season. Lots of exclamation points!!!!!!

BOOOOM!
600's all sold out!
OK Ranger Fans!
Here you go!
Just got my new shirt!
Chin's defense!
Yes Yes Yes! Bell!
Just Saying!
My I hope thread!
25 years with this Gal!

I really don't know what your dog has to do with this. Did he also have an unwavering opinion about the Blackshirts that contradicts how former and current players and coaches feel about it?

BOOOOM!
600's all sold out!
OK Ranger Fans!
Here you go!
Just got my new shirt!
Chin's defense!
Yes Yes Yes! Bell!
Just Saying!
My I hope thread!
25 years with this Gal!

My bad I thought you meant back when I did the ole !!!!!!!!!!????211!!! All together

But just for u I will from now on use the period!

Whoops.

Hey not everyone is dogpiling on him. I didn't respond to a single post of his but he had to dogpile on mine. It seems some people who defended everything the past staff did.... now seem to take offense to something as marginally unimportant as when the blackshirts get passed out. Quoting anything as being traditional about the blackshirts in the last 20 years is pretty ridiculous.

Hey not everyone is dogpiling on him. I didn't respond to a single post of his but he had to dogpile on mine. It seems some people who defended everything the past staff did.... now seem to take offense to something as marginally unimportant as when the blackshirts get passed out. Quoting anything as being traditional about the blackshirts in the last 20 years is pretty ridiculous.
!

Quoting anything as being traditional about the blackshirts in the last 20 years is pretty ridiculous.

I struggle with that, too. Once you remove the qualities of play that defined The Blackshirts, there’s not much left to lean on.

The root cause of the substantial tradition of the Nebraska Blackshirts development was their relentless play on the field on Saturdays, not the color of practice jerseys they wore during the week.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back