• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

SF says we need some more pass catchers

I determined that Darion Chase is a gamer who loves to compete the same way everyone determined our new QB McCaffery is a gamer who loves to compete...and the same way we determined that Mike Brown was a fearless player who loved to compete.

I did it by watching him play the game. Is there any other way?
Unless you have seen a player play in all situations and games...not just highlight film...there is no way to deduce his "want to" via HUDL no matter how good ones eye may be.

Many players are just that much better than their competition and their will to succeed is not always evident. They just do it on skill alone. So unless you are at practice, see his practice habits, talk to his coaches, his dedication to the weight room, etc, this assessment cant be made by watching highlights. Sorry. Not buying it.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

Did Paramus quit the board or did he get forcibly removed?

C
coolnsmart-6007.jpg

Last edited:
Did Paramus quit the board or did he get forcibly removed?

C
So he could answer my question, especially considering his assertions and the fact that he is the OP of this thread.

His last post on this thread is #30 @ 4:53 yesterday on page 2. It looks like it was his last post of the day.

I tried to contact (pm) him to ask a question but, for some reason, the site won't allow it.
hmm.gif

hm

Yeah I'd like to know too. Its not like him to disappear like that...on his own volition.

His last post on this thread is #30 @ 4:53 yesterday on page 2. It looks like it was his last post of the day.

I tried to contact (pm) him to ask a question but, for some reason, the site won't allow it.
hmm.gif

hm

His profile page is gone which prompted my question. That only happens when their account is deleted. If nothing else he was entertaining.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back