• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

SF offense question

nchusker

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Does his offense utilize the fb at all? Perhaps I missed that one or two times the fb was used when watching though admittedly I haven’t seen a lot of his games. Did watch a good part of the game against Auburn but don’t recall the fb on a play,

I know you're joking, but c'mon. You know that Frost runs a triple option offense. His QB will either hand it off, pass it, or run it...that's typically the three options.
I don't care what offense we run, I just want WINS!!!!! Screw the other teams, feelings have no place in our kicking their asses, except for the feelings that they feel the day after..... GBR!!!!

I don't care what offense we run, I just want WINS!!!!! Screw the other teams, feelings have no place in our kicking their asses, except for the feelings that they feel the day after..... GBR!!!!
I don't care either...but watch the QB as he will be doing one of those three things and doing them well.

I think that we will use a fullback on rare occasion. Most of the year, that person will be lined up in the Hback role. Maybe when we are driving on OSU for the win, when they never expect it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back