• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Screw Baseball and Basketball, FOOTBALL is still going on!

Crusty

Perfectly Unorthodox
5 Year Member
The AAF is about to start, that should carry some of us until Spring Football.
There is also the local Arena Football teams that are about to start.
So those other wimp sports can take a back seat.

The end of the Super Bowl means only one thing:

Time for Hockey
Been to a lot of college hockey but got to go to my first pro game a couple weeks ago. My brother lives in Vegas and is in a group that has Golden Knight tickets. Got to watch my Penguins get kicked to the curb, bummer. From Jan. 1 through the Stanley Cup is all hockey.

The end of the Super Bowl means only one thing:

Time for Hockey
131010131522-2001-michigan-state-hockey-001240240final-single-image-cut.jpg

600px-The_Big_Chill_08.jpg

image.ashx

Joined Husker ice hockey ??

:Thumbsdown:
You mean those 2nd place Central Division Cubs! Go Brewers!
its going to be a wild and crazy division - its a three-headed monster now with Goldschmidt at 1B for the red birds. and cincy keeps getting better. i can. not. wait. to get this going

Mike Riley, is now the head coach of the San Antonio Commanders of the AAF. Why would anyone want a loser coach that teaches how to accept losing? Go find a coach that promotes winning.

Mike Riley, is now the head coach of the San Antonio Commanders of the AAF. Why would anyone want a loser coach that teaches how to accept losing? Go find a coach that promotes winning.
Well, he won...so...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back