• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost lands #1 Go5 recruiting class

Lastly, I have Frost's number in my phone.

Yet another lie. SMH

You have no evidence that Old Miss, Clemson, and Maryland rescinded their offers

Are the schools even allowed to confirm that? It seems the only way to learn of offers is from the recruit. I'm no expert, but wouldn't it have been a violation for Clemson to say, "yeah we pulled the offer"? If so, it would be awful convenient that the evidence you require would violate a school. But hey, a kid involved in an academic ethics probe spurned the national champion for no other reason than his love of Frosts offense. Seems plausible.

giphy.gif
Where the heck have I been? I've seen that gif before, but didn't know it was actually our very own Paramus.

@Paramus, buddy...wow!

Yet another lie. SMH

Are the schools even allowed to confirm that? It seems the only way to learn of offers is from the recruit. I'm no expert, but wouldn't it have been a violation for Clemson to say, "yeah we pulled the offer"? If so, it would be awful convenient that the evidence you require would violate a school. But hey, a kid involved in an academic ethics probe spurned the national champion for no other reason than his love of Frosts offense. Seems plausible.

Yes I require evidence, But *** doesn't.

And the kid was not involved in a academic probe. His school was. that is all that was reported.

I don't know why he chose to go to UCF, I only know that he did. If you want to know why he went to UCF ask the player....or if you want, you can ask ***. *** thinks he knows.

What an amazing thread. Thanks to ***, It has become the source of some amazing breaking news reports!

Before this thread was created, the world knew that SF landed the #1 Go5 Recruiting class in the nation.

But not until this thread did the world discover the following CF news....

Yep, you heard it here first everybody!

1. Old Miss, Clemson, and Maryland pulled back their scholarship offers to Cordarrian Richardson...and the other 17 schools who offered him probably pulled theirs as well...except UCF, of course.

2. The only reason Scott Frost offered Cordarrian a full scholarship and accepted his LOI was to boost the ranking of his recruiting class so as to please the disgruntled UCF fans and to gain favorable publicity for the UCF football program.

3. Corrdarian Richardson was included in the investigation of academic fraud at his high school.

4. Although Nebraska Offered Corrdarian Richardson, they surely would not have accepted him because he is an academic risk.

5. Corrdarian Richardson skipped his HS signing day ceremony because he wanted to sign an LOI with an unknown school on signing day, but they never give him one to sign despite his massive talent

6. CR releases video committing to Maryland because the school he wants to go to doesn't give him LOI

7. CR can't get ahold of Maryland to take his pledge or give him a LOI

and there is more

Look at what the world has discovered for the first time because of this amazing thread!

Special thanks goes to the talented (and imaginative) investigative reporter, ***, for his fine contributions. He went above and beyond the call of duty once again.

It was so nice of *** to take some time off from his job at the National Enquirer to unleash his breaking news reports on this thread. I'll bet ESPN and USA today are envious.

:Bow:

Last edited:

What an amazing thread. Thanks to ***, It has become the source of some amazing breaking news reports!

Before this thread was created, the world knew that SF landed the #1 Go5 Recruiting class in the nation.

But not until this thread did the world discover the following CF news....

Yep, you heard it here first everybody!

1. Old Miss, Clemson, and Maryland pulled back their scholarship offers to Cordarrian Richardson...and the other 17 schools who offered him probably pulled theirs as well...except UCF, of course.

2. The only reason Scott Frost offered Cordarrian a full scholarship and accepted his LOI was to boost the ranking of his recruiting class so as to please the disgruntled UCF fans and to gain favorable publicity for the UCF football program.

3. Corrdarian Richardson was included in the investigation of academic fraud at his high school.

4. Although Nebraska Offered Corrdarian Richardson, they surely would not have accepted him because he is an academic risk.

5. Corrdarian Richardson skipped his HS signing day ceremony because he wanted to sign an LOI with an unknown school on signing day, but they never give him one to sign despite his massive talent

6. CR releases video committing to Maryland because the school he wants to go to doesn't give him LOI

7. CR can't get ahold of Maryland to take his pledge or give him a LOI

and there is more

Look at what the world has discovered for the first time because of this amazing thread!

Special thanks goes to the talented (and imaginative) investigative reporter, ***, for his fine contributions. He went above and beyond the call of duty once again.

It was so nice of *** to take some time off from the National Enquirer and unleash his breaking news reports on this thread. I'll bet ESPN and USA today are envious.

:Bow:
giphy.gif

Link? Or is that just a rumor?

*** said that Cordarrian Richardson was involved in an academic probe and I said that he was not. You want a link. Well here it is.

Summary of the article:

1. In October the Principal at Trezavant High School was looking at student records to ensure all students were taking the required courses to graduate. He noticed discrepancies between the report cards of some students and their transcripts so he launched an investigation.

2. The investigation was conducted by officials from Shelby County Schools district. It started in early October and lasted about a month.

3. 4 people were investigated. None of them were students. The only 4 who were investigated were Head football coach Teli White, assistant FB coaches Greg Howard & Brandon Hill, and an administrative clerk named Shirely Quinn.

4. As a result of the investigation HC White was suspended 5 days without pay for misleading investigators. Nothing happened to the 2 assistant FB coaches. However, Shirely Quinn was found to have altered the transcripts of 33 current students (various sports) and was terminatied.

5. Ms. Quinn told investigators what she was only doing what she was told to do, but she would not tell the investigators who was directing her. She took the hit all by herself. She said that she even gave her password to some students, so those students may have altered their own records!

6. No athletes were named in the investigation, so I have no clue why *** is claiming that Cordarrian Richardson was part of the investigation (post #120). Because it enhances his agenda to downplay SF's recruiting class, perhaps?

7. The report says that one athlete had 13 grades altered. But they do not say who. Yes, there is no doubt that Cordarrian Richardson could have been one of the students who had his transcripts altered, but there is no information available to the public to confirm it...unless *** has some special info the rest of us do not. Maybe *** has a special link for you. Why don't you ask *** for a link to prove he is not starting a rumor about CR being investigated, just like you asked me for one! That would be fair, wouldn't it?

http://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...ach-suspended-grading-investigation/93440628/

Note: It is ironic. The article I am using to prove that Cordarrian Richardson was not involved in the investigation is the same article that *** is using in post #120 to prove that he was! CR is not mentioned in the article....he is only mentioned in ***'s imagination.

I am afraid that *** will have to find a different link to support his contention that CR was involved in this investigation. Why not ask *** to produce one for us HuskerNCorpus? Don't be shy! Go for it!

62522801.jpg

Last edited:

*** said that Cordarrian Richardson was involved in an academic probe and I said that he was not. You want a link. Well here it is.

Summary of the article:

1. In October the Principal at Trezavant High School was looking at student records to ensure all students were taking the required courses to graduate. He noticed discrepancies between the report cards of some students and their transcripts so he launched an investigation.

2. The investigation was conducted by officials from Shelby County Schools district. It started in early October and lasted about a month.

3. 4 people were investigated. None of them were students. The only 4 who were investigated were Head football coach Teli White, assistant FB coaches Greg Howard & Brandon Hill, and an administrative clerk named Shirely Quinn.

4. As a result of the investigation HC White was suspended 5 days without pay for misleading investigators. Nothing happened to the 2 assistant FB coaches. However, Shirely Quinn was found to have altered the transcripts of 33 current students (various sports) and was terminatied.

5. Ms. Quinn told investigators what she was only doing what she was told to do, but she would not tell the investigators who was directing her. She took the hit all by herself. She said that she even gave her password to some students, so those students may have altered their own records!

6. No athletes were named in the investigation, so I have no clue why *** is claiming that Cordarrian Richardson was part of the investigation (post #120). Because it enhances his agenda to downplay SF's recruiting class, perhaps?

7. The report says that one athlete had 13 grades altered. But they do not say who. Yes, there is no doubt that Cordarrian Richardson could have been one of the students who had his transcripts altered, but there is no information available to the public to confirm it...unless *** has some special info the rest of us do not. Maybe *** has a special link for you. Why don't you ask *** for a link to prove he is not starting a rumor about CR being investigated, just like you asked me for one! That would be fair, wouldn't it?

http://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...ach-suspended-grading-investigation/93440628/

Note: It is ironic. The article I am using to prove that Cordarrian Richardson was not involved in the investigation is the same article that *** is using in post #120 to prove that he was! CR is not mentioned in the article....he is only mentioned in ***'s imagination.

I am afraid that *** will have to find a different link to support his contention that CR was involved in this investigation. Why not ask *** to produce one for us HuskerNCorpus? Don't be shy! Go for it!

62522801.jpg
As I expected, you are just spreading rumors. No where have you shown than Richardson wasn't one of the players involved with the probe.

You back up your claims about as well as you run routes.

As I expected, you are just spreading rumors. No where have you shown than Richardson wasn't one of the players involved with the probe.

You back up your claims about as well as you run routes.

Geez, I disagree with Paramus as often as the next guy but this is an odd comment. A person is supposed to be proven guilty, not presumed guilty until proven innocent. I don't know anything about this kid but it's really backward to have no proof he did anything and still claim he needs to show he is innocent.

Geez, I disagree with Paramus as often as the next guy but this is an odd comment. A person is supposed to be proven guilty, not presumed guilty until proven innocent. I don't know anything about this kid but it's really backward to have no proof he did anything and still claim he needs to show he is innocent.
This is a message board, not a criminal court.

Paramus gave a statement of fact in saying the athlete was NOT involved. If you've paid attention to this thread, he has given *** a hard time for making statements of fact without proof.

There is plenty of smoke leading anyone with common sense to see that Richardson has major academic concerns. We've highlighted much of it, but if some want to ignore the obvious, there isn't much else we can do.

Last edited:

Agree. *** is insinuating that Cordarrian Richardson may have been involved in cheating and academic fraud.

Libel, is the written "publication" of a defamatory remark that has the tendency to injure another's reputation or character.

Character assassination is an attempt to tarnish a person's reputation. It may involve fostering rumors, exaggeration, misleading half-truths, or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person. It is a form of defamation.

It would not surprise me if Cordarrian Richardson would like to show *** how quickly he can make his foot disappear.

:to: "I was never one to make a rush to judgement without clear cut evidence. When I made a scholarship offer to a HS student and it was accepted, I always honored it if at all possible. It is the ethical thing to do. Hopefully that is what Coach Riley does (& Dabo Swinney, too).

I w
ould have relished the opportunity to help Cordarrian become a great individual. I love to mentor kids from disadvantaged backgrounds. I was very reluctant to jettison Laurence Phillips and I would have been just as reluctant to jettison Cordarrian Richardson. If we must live, then we might as well do it with love for one another; which inherently involves giving people the benefit of the doubt and every possible opportunity to achieve success."

Note:

*** stated: "Cordarrius was one of the football players involved in an investigation at that school for falsifying transcript grades from report cards. And for the record, the only time you need to falsify transcripts is when someone isn't eligible, not the other way around:

Guess what? Cordarrian Richardson was NOT named in the investigation. 33 transcripts were found to be altered, but student names were not provided. We have a potential false accusation here. The statement is definitely misleading. *** was so intent on downplaying SF's recruiting class that he decided to stick his neck out and make an unsubstantiated (and disparaging) claim about CR. Pretty reckless move if you ask me. I'm glad I didn't go there.

Last edited:

Feeding trolls keeps them alive. Ignore this fool and he'll go away.

I disagree, I think he would just keep replying with one rambling post after another. I would like to see no one respond to one of his threads to see if it does in fact become his own echo chamber.

C

Scott Frost is a real Son of a......Husker. His dad was a wingback for UNL in the 1960s. His mother was a track star for the Huskers. Scott is a native Nebraskan and Husker football icon.

Let's take Cordarrian Richardson and Paramus out of the equation. Let's assume that Cordarrian will be a JUCO player next year and assume this thread was started by ***. Without Cordarrian, UCF's recruiting class is 2nd best in the Go5. That's still pretty good! And without Paramus there is no reason to assume this thread is part of the dreaded anti-Riley agenda, which always creates instant paranoia and hostility.

So folks, here is your last chance to show your Husker pride and give Scott Frost and his UCF Knights a big old Atta Boy!

:Cheer2:

And don't forget...there are two other former Huskers on the UCF staff...Ryan Held and Barrett Rudd. Plus, the UCF Director of Football Operations, Jarrod Lambrecht, was SF's HS teammate and he graduated from Concordia in Seward, Nebraska. SF has more former Huskers on his coaching staff that Mike Riley does!

Last call for SF/UCF Atta Boys!

Going once....going twice.....

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back