• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Scott Frost gets a raise and extension

best-whatever-gif-222.gif
Nice comeback.

The problem with UCF Football is it has to compete with so many other things in Orlando.

Exactly. Much harder to have a 50-year home sell-out streak in Orlando than in Nebraska. They have more things competing for the customer's entertainment dollars. But SF will give it his best shot. Marketing UCFast and UCFierce was a start. Winning is always the best way to develop fan interest, but in Orlando, even that can only go so far. The max for CF fan interest in Lincoln has to be greater than it is in Orlando. College football is the absolute entertainment king in Nebraska, but not so much in Orlando. In addition, Orlando has all those funny little lizards zipping around to keep people entertained.

:nod:

Last edited:
Is this your new idea of a clever tag line?

If MR can claim NU is "America's Team" then I can claim the twist is "America's Dance."

You should try some slow twistin. It will make you feel better and your grand kids might enjoy watching.

Last edited:

As far as I'm concerned, the more coaches with NU ties that do well, the better. It's not easy to lure a head coach without ties to Lincoln. That should be more than obvious after the past 2 searches. Houston Flippin' Nutt took a half million less to not coach at Nebraska.

I hope Riley lights it up, but if he doesn't, it's good for NU to have options, Frost among them.

So when I said "MR fans" you didn't comprehend it. I'm not surprised.

C

When you start your response with "so" you've already lost.

You don't have to be a Nebraska fan to be a Mike Riley fan.

F

Last edited:

As far as I'm concerned, the more coaches with NU ties that do well, the better. It's not easy to lure a head coach without ties to Lincoln. That should be more than obvious after the past 2 searches. Houston Flippin' Nutt took a half million less to not coach at Nebraska.

I hope Riley lights it up, but if he doesn't, it's good for NU to have options, Frost among them.
I agree.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back