• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Schedule

PlanoHusker

Recruit
10 Year Member
I am not able to see the volleyball schedule on this site. It is just blank. Does anyone else have this problem? I can see the football schedule just fine, but not volleyball.

This is for the admins. I have windows 10 and use Microsoft edge as my internet tool. I also cannot see the volleyball schedule. The 'early' is blank, and clicking on the 'late' and 'sand' don't do anything.
Additionally (not that it is a big deal), the ACVA link is incorrect and the Big 10 standings link is two years old. If they could be corrected at the same time, it would be appreciated.
To be clear, not a big deal. Thanks

The schedule hasn't shown up at all this year, but today, it is now showing on the web site. It appears that someone loaded it.....thanks.

The schedule hasn't shown up at all this year, but today, it is now showing on the web site. It appears that someone loaded it.....thanks.
Well, I take part of this back. I m able to see it with my work PC, but not showing up on my MacBook Air. Must be a Safari thing.

Last edited:
I am not able to see the volleyball schedule on this site. It is just blank. Does anyone else have this problem? I can see the football schedule just fine, but not volleyball.

This is for the admins. I have windows 10 and use Microsoft edge as my internet tool. I also cannot see the volleyball schedule. The 'early' is blank, and clicking on the 'late' and 'sand' don't do anything.
Additionally (not that it is a big deal), the ACVA link is incorrect and the Big 10 standings link is two years old. If they could be corrected at the same time, it would be appreciated.
To be clear, not a big deal. Thanks

The schedule runs off a java type script code so some browsers may not support it. I fixed the AVCA link it was a HTML code issue and the big ten link is linked to the correct page now.

https://www.huskermax.com/volleyball/

Go to link. It can be found under the More Sports" tab on the main HuskerMax.com page. Look at the lower right were the early, late and sand tabs are located. Then click late and it lists the games yet to be played with their dates and times. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Here is the list of the remaining games:

2017 SCHEDULE (9-3, 2-0 B1G)
09/29 Minnesota 5pm
09/30 Wisconsin 7pm
10/04 Michigan State 7pm
10/07 @ Iowa 7pm
10/11 @ Wisconsin 8pm
10/14 @ Purdue 6pm
10/20 Northwestern 7pm
10/21 Illinois 7pm
10/27 @ Michigan State 7pm
10/29 @ Michigan 12pm
11/03 Purdue 7pm
11/04 Indiana 7pm
11/08 Maryland 6pm
11/12 Rutgers 2pm
11/17 @ Ohio State 6pm
11/18 @ Maryland 6pm
11/22 @ Northwestern 7pm
11/25 Iowa 7pm

All times Central

Read more at https://www.huskermax.com/volleyball/#fL5ibWZkdOTDpFlk.99

Neb vs Wisc:

https://hailvarsity.com/s/2342/huskers-rally-for-another-top-10-win

The adjustment in Nebraska’s mindset worked as the Huskers rallied to win the final three sets and the match, 22-25, 17-25, 25-20, 25-23, 15-8.

"Nebraska’s victory was its third against a top-10 team in the past eight days. It’s the first time in the program’s history that it has accomplished that feat during the regular season.

Pertaining to the quote above, this is the quote from John Cook, after the match vs Wisconsin:

“I’d like to know any team that’s done that in any sport,” Nebraska coach John Cook said after the match.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back